This company is committed to keeping its users’ data secure. When we ask you to fill in fields with your personal information that can be used to identify you, we do so ensuring that it will only be used in accordance with the terms of this document.
Our website can collect personal information, for example: name, contact information such as your email address and demographic information. In addition, when necessary, specific information may be required to process an order or make a delivery or draft an invoice.
Use of the information collected
Our website uses the information in order to provide the best service possible, particularly to keep a register of users, of orders where applicable, and to improve our products and services.
It is possible that emails may be periodically sent via our website with special offers, new products and other advertising information that we consider relevant for you or that may offer some benefit. These emails will be sent to the address you provide and can be cancelled at any time.
DEM Industrial is highly committed to fulfilling its promise to keep information secure. We use the most advanced systems and constantly update them to ensure there is no unauthorised access.
A cookie is a file that is sent in order to request permission to be stored on your computer. On acceptance, this file is created and the cookie is then used to have information regarding web traffic, and also facilitates future recurring visits to a website.
Another function that cookies serve is that websites can use them to individually recognise one another and therefore offer you the best personalised service of their website.
This information is only used for statistical analysis and the information is then permanently deleted. You can delete cookies at any time from your computer.
You can also change your computer settings to reject cookies. If you reject cookies, it is possible that you may not be able to use some of our services.
Links to third parties
This website may contain links to other websites that may be of your interest. Once you click on these links and leave our website, we no longer have control over the website you are redirected to and as such we are not liable for the terms or privacy nor the protection of your data on these third-party websites.
Said websites are subject to their own privacy policies and it is therefore recommended that you consult them to confirm whether you agree with such.
Control of your personal information
You can limit the gathering or use of personal information that is provided to our website, at any time. Each time you are asked to fill in a form, you can tick or untick the option to receive information by email.
If you have ticked the option to receive our newsletter or advertising, you can cancel this at any time.
This company will not sell, transfer or distribute personal information gathered without your consent, unless required to do so by a judge with a court order.
The DEM Industrial purchasing process takes place within the framework of the following Sustainable Purchases Policy,
- Fulfilment of all the applicable laws and regulations by the parties involved in the purchasing process that apply to the relevant activity that DEM Industrial will carry out.
- Adoption of a responsible environmental policy that takes care of the environment, giving priority to purchasing locally where possible, and helping to therefore promote other businesses in the local, regional or national area.
- Transparency, equality and impartiality of the agreements that DEM Industrial has with any other interested party.
- Decision-making based on ethics and moral standards, always rejecting any agreement that constitutes an unlawful practice, such as bribery, fraud and/or extortion.
- Confidentiality of all information shared with DEM Industrial and guaranteeing that such will not be shared with third parties.
- Rejection of any agreement in which any of the parties promotes or may promote child labour, harassment, discrimination and any type of abuse whether physical or psychological.
- Promotion of continuous improvement and efficiency in the processes to reduce the impact that DEM Industrial has on the environment.